Business Startup 1 Day Workshop
By popular demand we are hosting a how to start a nursing care agency workshop. By attending you will have a greater insight into how to start a nursing care agency. This workshop has been designed for those that are serious about starting up a healthcare nursing care agency. It has been organised in partnership with Connect for Enterprise, Christine Blackledge and Business & IP Centre Newcastle.
What You Will Learn:
1. How to Start your own recruitment healthcare nursing agency.
- Nursing Agency Startup
- Domicilliary Startup Agency
- Introduction into supply contracts with public sector NHS viability
- Accounting for Business Startup
- Care certificate regulation guideline CQC requirements.
- Care Provider Clients talk about their journey in starting and running a care agency.
2. What equipment you will need.
3. How to source candidates for vacancies.
4. How to conduct business with organisations.
5. How to run a Temp,Permanent Agency.
6. How to use advertising for building a data base to source candidates and organisations.
7. What fees to charge and introduce them to potential clients.
8. How to use the internet to recruit staff.
9. How to conduct Job interviews for candidates.
10. How to place candidates fast.
11. What it takes to negotiate contracts and supply medical staff to the NHS.
12. SME EU Procurement Directive giving small businesses a better chance to gain contracts.
13. Introduction into Metamorphosis Care Business Systems Training Program.
Christine Blackledge, who has over 20 years extensive experience of the recruitment industry in Nursing/Care and Domicilliary Care Agency. Christine has worked at Director and Senior Management level for companies such Nottingham County Council, West Sussex County Council, Manpower, NHS, Brighton College of Technology and Chichester College and various recruitment and care companies across the South east of England.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, however it is recommended that you do to speed up the check-in process. You can also use virtual tickets on your phone, too.
What time is registration?
Registration will be between 10am and 10:30am. The workshop will start at 10:30am so please don’t be late
What do I wear?
Please wear smart causal on the day.
Will there be refreshments?
We provide tea/coffee and water, and a buffet lunch of a selection of sandwiches.
Can I record the workshop?
We do not allow you to record the workshop, however we will send you an email of what topics where discussed, at the training workshop.
Can I bring children to the workshop?
Unfortunately, we do not have the facilities to accommodate children, due to possible distractions to the attendees and staff.
Can I write notes at the workshop?
Yes we encourage you to bring a large note pad and pen.